Don't miss our free short webinar series covering all the important aspects of moving goods internationally
You have achieved the core business standards for your organisation such as ISO 9001 and have now been tasked with achieving AEO accreditation – you have undertaken some research but you know nothing about Customs work - where do you start?
Don’t panic! We can help!
This practical training course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed
- Who gives the accreditation
- Context & interaction with other countries
- Effect on the supply chain
- Customs (C), Security (S) or Full (F) – what is the difference and which should we be doing?
- Which parts of my organisation will be affected?
- Who needs to be involved?
- How other standards support your AEO effort
- The basic facts you need
- What should my import/export/logistics/warehousing team be doing?
- How do I know they are getting it right?
- What records should there be?
- Management of outsourced functions / processes
- Evidence – what should I look for?
- The Accreditation process
- The audit
- What is the difference between a Customs audit and other external audits?
- What will they look at?
- Will they produce a report?
- When will we know the result?
- Maintaining accreditation
The Quality Manager's Guide to AEO
Contact us for dates & Cost
Content copyright 2020. MORLEY-CONSULTING.CO.UK. All rights reserved.
Practical, pragmatic advice and training