You have achieved the core business standards for your organisation such as ISO 9001 and have now been tasked with achieving AEO accreditation – you have undertaken some research but you know nothing about Customs work - where do you start?
Don’t panic! We can help!
This practical training course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed
- Who gives the accreditation
- Context & interaction with other countries
- Effect on the supply chain
- Customs (C), Security (S) or Full (F) – what is the difference and which should we be doing?
- Which parts of my organisation will be affected?
- Who needs to be involved?
- How other standards support your AEO effort
- The basic facts you need
- What should my import/export/logistics/warehousing team be doing?
- How do I know they are getting it right?
- What records should there be?
- Management of outsourced functions / processes
- Evidence – what should I look for?
- The Accreditation process
- The audit
- What is the difference between a Customs audit and other external audits?
- What will they look at?
- Will they produce a report?
- When will we know the result?
- Maintaining accreditation
The Quality Manager's Guide to AEO
22nd Mar 2019 London £465.00 +VAT
30th Aug 2019 London £465.00 +VAT
Content copyright 2019. MORLEY-CONSULTING.CO.UK. All rights reserved.
Practical, pragmatic advice and training